Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from any User in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when any User visits our Site, registers on the Site, places an order, fills out a form, and in connection with any other activity, service, feature or resource we make available on our Site. Any User may be asked for, as determined by Viral Marketing, such User’s name, email address, and other personal identification information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if such Users voluntarily submits such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. If any User elects to not provide personal identification information to Viral Marketing and such information is necessary for such User’s use of the Site, then Viral Marketing shall have the right to refuse such User’s use of the Site.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include (i) a User’s browser name; (ii) the type of computer and other technical information about any User; (iii) the means of connection to our Site by any User, such as the operating system and the Internet Service Provider(s) utilized by such User; and (iv) other similar information.
Cookies and Retargeting
Viral Marketing collects and uses information either inputted into the Site or otherwise obtained from a User’s interaction with from the Site to serve targeted display advertisements to you. Our partners, such as Google AdSense, AdRoll and Facebook, use technology such as cookies and web beacons to collect information to be retargeted to you. To opt-out of this type of advertising, please email us email@example.com
How we use collected information
Viral Marketing may collect and use any User’s specific personal identification information for the following purposes:
How we protect your information
- - To improve customer service To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- - To personalize User experience. We may use information you provide to (1) understand how our Users, as a group, use the services and resources provided on our Site, and (2) provide those services you have elected for Viral Marketing to provide to you.
- - To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- - To process payments.We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to service to that order. We do not share this information with any third-party, except to the extent that doing so is necessary to provide such service.
- - To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site features.To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- - To send periodic emails.We may use the email address provided to us by each User to send such User information and updates pertaining to their order(s). Personal identification information may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, such User will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal identification information, username, password, transaction information and other data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent any User’s personal identification information to any third-party. We may share generic, aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Compliance with Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the children is especially important to su. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information on our Site from those individuals we actually know are under the age of thirteen (13), and no part of our Site is structured to attract anyone under the age of thirteen (13).
Your acceptance of these terms
429 N Pennsylvania St, Suite 403, Indianapolis, IN 46204
This document was last updated on June 25, 2017
© Viral Marketing LLC 2017. All Rights Reserved.